Camps & Organizations Packages
Safari Adventure is an open play – all day, indoor children’s entertainment center perfect
for kids ages one to ten!
|Number of Participants
|Admission & eight tokens
|Admission, one slice and one beverage
|Admission, one slice, one beverage & eight tokens
- Prices are subject to New York State Sales Tax. If your group is tax-exempt, please provide tax
- Groups may use the facility for up to 3 hours
- Private Rooms are available. Ask for details
- Counselors are not included in-group numbers and are not charged for admission
- Counselors receive complimentary pizza and beverage when group purchases a package that includes
food and beverage
- Lion’s Den Café will be open during your event if participants wish to purchase food and beverages
- Participants can purchase additional tokens if they wish
- Prices and offerings subject to change
- Group MUST be a legitimate business or non-profit organization
- Availability subject to restrictions and black-out dates
Safari Adventure is excited to offer assistance with fundraising for special groups!
We are happy to offer several tailored options to help raise money for your school or non-profit organization with a safari fundraising event. The events are easy to arrange and the children will enjoy climbing, sliding and exploring our four-level playground or jump, play and slide on our enormous bouncers while supporting your organization!
(Fundraiser Card Redemption):
Hand out easy to fill out cards that when returned are credited to your school or organization’s fund for a designated period of time! You will receive 15% of the admissions generated for each card returned!
(Family Pack Fundraiser):
A family package that includes 2 entrance fees, 1 large pizza or 20 chicken nuggets, 4 drinks (apple juice or soda) and 20 game tokens. No prepayment of certificates, pay for only what you sell. Sell them to family, friends, co-workers, neighbors or anyone that wants to support your cause while getting value for their money! No limits on how many you sell.
For example, you are getting a value of $48, selling it for $40, you pay $35. You make $5 per certificate toward your fundraiser! Call to discuss the details.
(Single Day Event):
Select the date for your event; notify your school, sponsors, families, friends contributors, employees to join you at Safari Adventure! We will donate 15% of the admissions generated from your fundraiser! The more people you contact, the more money you can make!
Please call us at (631) 727-4386 to discuss planning your fundraiser.
Find more about our Current Events
Our new, clean and safe facility features ‘Kilimanjaro’ our enormous 4 level soft playground, 4 gigantic inflatable bouncers and more than 40 video and skill games.
Safari Adventure also features The Lion’s Den Café, serving a light menu of fun food favorites (like pizza, ice cream and soda) and healthy choices (like baked chicken tenders, whole fruit, milk and juice) that kids enjoy and parents love.
Safari Adventure is a family owned and operated, local business. The owners are parents of young children and have designed a facility that not only combines the activities that children love most, but does so with cleanliness, safety and wellness in mind.